The Future of Housing is in Factory-Built
Forward-thinking builders such as Radec, are embracing factory-built construction. In fact, Asia, parts of Europe and Australia have known what North Americans are only starting to realize, Factory-built homes are the wave of the future.
Meeting a Changing Housing Market
Factory-built homes are becoming more popular as the BC housing crisis mounts. The average home buyer realizes that homes are growing increasingly unobtainable as housing prices and lending rates continue to rise, particularly in urban centres. As the demand for housing rises, the supply continues to be low and home buyers are considering better options, such as factory-built houses.
The alternative style of home is meeting the demand for a shift in the way houses are built. There's a trend in the way people are thinking about home-building, opting for greener options that produce less waste. Also, many discerning home-buyers are mindful of energy consumption and choosing to build a well-built home that's more energy-efficient.
Versatility is also a benefit of Factory-built homes. Whether it's on the beach, in the countryside, or in the city, a factory-built home can be transported and delivered just about anywhere.
The Radec Way
(You didn't think we weren't going to boast just a bit, did ya?)
- When it comes to factory-built house building, we make the process stress-free. It's a fun and straightforward process. You make the choices from a large selection of designs, floor plans and finishes, and then we get to work!
- We do it all. We're multi-method hybrid builders who build using either modular, panelized or on-site traditional building systems (or any combination of the three).
- We're streamlined and fully integrated. So we have all our in-house trades, designers, project managers, etc. to get the job done well and in a timely fashion.
- We build our homes with energy efficiency in mind.
- Our quality is above code and easily certified.
- Our service is internally-sourced from concept-to-completion.
- We're leaders in design. Our stand-out designs have been given an extra level of consideration for a balance of beauty and functionality.
Integrity is Who We Are
So whether it's factory-built, panelized, traditionally-built or a combination of the three, you can trust Radec. With a goal to stand out as the best, we're a concept-to-completion builder who creates a superior above-code product. We're considered one of Canada's first fully Hybrid multi-method builders, with the capacity to build modular, panelized systems or on-site traditionally-built homes. We firmly stand by our motto that "quality shouldn't cost more", so our standards are high, while keeping our prices reasonable. As leaders in design, Radec understands that their customers deserve the best.
If you would like to learn more about our homes, go to www.radecgroup.com or contact us at 1-250-492-0069